Skip to main content

Wednesday 15 January 2020

Say nice things...

You'd be amazed at some of the things that I hear as I go around just doing life. I don't think most people mean to offend but some people (me included) do tend to open their mouth before engaging their brain. Sometimes though, people say really nice things. Here are some of the things people have said in the last few days (either to me or near enough for me to hear):

  • Your dog is so well-behaved!
  • I love your wheels!
  • It was lovely to meet you!
  • We're a team.
  • I'll move my car; you can have my space (when visiting a client).
  • Thank you for your help/your hard work.
  • What a beautiful/clever/amazing dog!
  • That (chair) is soooo cool!
  • You must have serious arm muscles!
  • I love you!

Challenge

I'm challenging myself here too! Every day this year, try to say something nice to or about someone. At school, we were never allowed to use that word. "Find a better word," teachers say. Actually though, no... just be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment