Skip to main content

Thursday 16 January 2020

It's bin day

Bin day happens at least once a week... sometimes twice. It often means I'm trapped. I get part way down the street and then the path is completely blocked by a bin... or several. If it's full, I don't stand a chance of moving it. I just have to turn back and take the car instead, or abandon my plans.

How to be good bin-citizens

This morning, I had a rare moment! It was almost as if someone had set the bins out, ready for a perfect bin-citizen photo...

Photo shows one side of the street. There is grass between the pavement and the road and hedges down the side of people's properties. It's blue bin day and each house has their blue bin set as close to the hedge as possible, leaving the path free for wheelchairs and buggies. It's all very neat and tidy!

Today's challenge: be a good bin-citizen. Don't block the path!

No comments:

Post a Comment